The Best Websites to Search for Scholarships
Use One of These Websites to Help You Find Amazing Financial Opportunities
Do you need money for college? You’re not alone and there is an easy solution. Many students are under the impression that scholarship money is not an option as they become overwhelmed and unsure where to even look, but there are many websites out there to help. These websites help match students with scholarships that may fit them or even allow them to apply directly from the website. This blog post will show you how to find a variety of scholarships offered online by different companies and organizations.
Scholarships are free money that does not need to be paid back and can help cover the cost of tuition, books, room & board, or any other expense related to higher education. There are many different types of scholarship opportunities available including local community awards, private corporations’ awards, academic scholarships based on grades or test scores in certain subjects or categories (i.e. science), athletic scholarships for students who excel in their sport, government sponsored programs designed to encourage minorities into certain fields of study through affirmative action programs, religious organizations financial.
Shamrck would like to present a list of potentially beneficial websites that specialize in helping students find scholarships to make their dreams of higher education a reality. This is something that we at Shamrck feel so passionately about that we have actually decided to demonstrate our dedication by offering our first Clover Scholarship Fund, designed to help fund the goals of our youth in the 4 E’s (Education, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Enlistment). Visit our website for more information.
There are many websites out there that can help you find scholarships based on your specific profile. Otherwise, it is easy to get lost in the process when trying to find one that fits your qualifications perfectly. Modern websites use algorithms to match you to scholarships based on your personal information, location, interests, academic achievements, and more.
Here are some of the best sites to get started on your new path toward financial freedom:
- Myscholly.com: Myscholly.com claims to be the “#1 college scholarship app in the world and has helped students win more than $100 million dollars.” Their process starts with having students complete a five-minute assessment. Following that, their AI program matches students to thousands of available scholarships. And the final step is for students to apply to the scholarships they have been matched with. Myscholly boasts to add thousands of new scholarships each month, providing tremendous financial opportunities to their users.
- Unigo.com: Unigo is a website dedicated to helping their community of 3.8 million members of future or current college students. One particularly unique feature is their desire to help each student find the college that is right for them, realizing college is not one size fits all. In addition to trying to help students search for and prepare for applying to various scholarships, they also offer scholarships of their own.
- Cappex.com: Cappex.com leads the market in helping connect students with the college that is right for them and has recently combined with company EAB. Cappex teams up with subscribers for customized school profiles and on-site promotions to entice students. Cappex has an “extensive scholarships database” to help students find the much-needed funds they need to be able to meet their goals for higher education.
- College Board has an impressive amount of “scholarships, other financial aid and internships from more than 2,200 programs, totaling nearly $6 billion.” Their scholarship program is instrumental in helping students plan for the college process that is right for them and provides for opportunities to earn money towards those educational goals.
- Niche provides a distinctive offer, helping connect students and their families with the schools and colleges that are the right for them using detailed profiles of the institutions. They can connect students with the right school, while also connecting schools with students that are best suited for them. After creating a student profile, Niche will work to connect students with scholarships they are eligible for. They even provide filters to narrow down search results, such as scholarships that don’t require essays.
- Scholarships.com has compiled a list of over 3.7 million college scholarships and grants and billions of dollars of financial aid. Students complete a brief survey so that they can be matched to scholarships they qualify for. They even offer their own scholarship that students are eligible for simply by creating an account.
- Chegg seeks to help students by lowering the debt students incur and increasing “the overall return on investment in education” with applicable scholarships. The site offers students a list of over 25,000 scholarships, seeking to make higher education more affordable and more accessible.
- Fastweb: Created in 1995, Fastweb is a trusted “National Scholarship Database designed to simplify the scholarship search by helping students find millions of scholarships, grants, internships, and financial aid opportunities.” Trusted by parents, counselors, and students, it uses algorithms to match students to scholarships, grants, and internships they qualify for based on their unique interests and talents.
There are many websites that can help you find scholarships. A comprehensive list of grants and student aid resources is provided by the U.S. Department of Education, which offers more than$120 billion in financial aid to students each year (www.studentaid.ed.gov). They also offer an interactive tool called FAFSA4caster that will provide estimates on your eligibility for financial aid based on information about you and your family’s finances (www.FAFSA4caster.org).
Scholarship opportunities can be found from a variety of sources, but reliable websites, like the ones discussed in this blog, consistently provide information on scholarships and tuition assistance programs. The best websites for finding scholarships provide a wide range of scholarship options, as well as an easy to use search function so you can find what you need quickly. Resources like the Shamrck platform can help you search for scholarship, internship, and other local opportunities. Shamrck’s personalized career plan will help you find those resources and take the next steps to accomplish your goals.
Understand How Career Readiness Helps You Succeed in the Job MarketThere are more people applying for jobs than ever before and many jobs are becoming obsolete at a fast pace. These two factors combined have created an increase in job competition. The only way that...
Hiring Interns Can Be Very Profitable for Businesses Summer is the most popular time for hiring an intern. High school and college students alike hunt around to fill their summers with meaningful experiences to buff up their resumes and discover their interests. They...
Weigh Your Options and Decide Which is Best for YouThere are many different options available when it comes to choosing a career path. Do you want to gain more skills before you graduate? Are you looking for practical experience in your field of study? Possibilities...