At Shamrck Software LLC we know that your experiences, skills, and perspectives are what makes you valuable to our team. As an approved DoD SkillBridge Organization, our internships are structured in accordance with Department of Defense Instruction 1322.29. The Skillbridge Military Intern uses their previous job training and education to gain hands-on experience in the civilian sector. The internship aims to enhance your marketability and post-separation career prospects. At this time we are accepting interns in the following areas: Product Development, Project Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship.
What will you do?
- Follow the Shamrck curriculum specific to one of the four areas.
- Collaborate with Shamrck team members to review the status of ongoing projects and opportunities for growth.
- Consult with clients as requested.
- Serve as a mentor to new Skillbridge participants.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What skills do you need?
- Seasoned skills and expertise in one of the following fields: Product Development, Project Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product or service details.
Education and experience:
- Has completed at least 180 days of active duty service, and is expected to be discharged or released from active duty, within 180 days of starting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in one of the aforementioned fields.
We are a highly diverse and eclectic team. Our goal is to use big data and technology to minimize the impacts of educational, racial, and economic inequalities our youth experience while preparing for financial independence. We support our troops as we are a military spouse-led company and we want to help you get to where you need to be when you take off the uniform. Your schedule will be flexible, the work is remote and your boss realizes you are a human with a life and other responsibilities. We have a learning environment and will work with you to take your career to levels you have never imagined. At the end of your internship there is always the possibility of hire for those who are a good fit for our team. Click now to apply. You will be glad you did.