The Shamrck Marketing Canvasser is a charismatic self-starter, eager to talk to prospective clients and get the word out about our product. This person will work with a team to pass out marketing materials at varying locations in Hillsborough County.
What will you do?
- Travel to strategically chosen distribution locations.
- Distribute flyers and other marketing materials with other team members or solo.
- Communicate with prospective clients.
What skills do you need?
- Transportation/the ability to travel to locations and distribute flyers across an area.
- Assertive, friendly, with excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with our product.
- Organizational skills and a good pace to cover as many people/houses as possible to market as widely as possible.
Education and experience:
- No formal training is required, but experience distributing marketing materials is preferred.
Hours & Compensation
- October 1-3, 7 AM to 5 PM
- $13 per hour
We are a highly diverse and eclectic team. Our goal is to use big data and technology to minimize the impacts of educational, racial, and economic inequalities our youth experience while preparing for financial independence. We are advocates for the little guy. Here at Shamrck, we root for our team members the same way we root for the kids we serve. We would love for you to help us tell others about our products. Click now to apply. You’ll be glad you did.