At Shamrck Software LLC we know that your experiences, skills, and perspectives are what makes you valuable to our team. The Shamrck Customer Success Manager is responsible for maximizing the implementation, usage, retention, and expansion of Shamrck’s digital solutions. You will serve as an ambassador that establishes and maintains relationships with our clients. Customer Success Managers bring their ‘A’ Game to provide a range of services to customers including aiding successful course implementation solutions, training, course fulfillment/set up, monitoring course usage, trends and driving digital conversions and account expansions.
What will you do?
- Responsible for retaining current customers and expanding digital usage at installed sites/schools.
- Use knowledge of our products to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Consult with clients on implementation and usage of Shamrck products.
- Collaborate with Shamrck team members to review the status of opportunities, existing business, and expansion opportunities.
- Proactively follow up with customers to ensure a positive experience using Shamrck products and promote new features and functionality specific to their user experience.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
Education and experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in customer service, sales support, and tech product support exposure (preferred).
- Certification or training in computer science (preferred).
We are a highly diverse and eclectic team. Our goal is to use big data and technology to minimize the impacts of educational, racial, and economic inequalities our youth experience while preparing for financial independence. We are advocates for the little guy. Here at Shamrck, we root for our team members the same way we root for the kids we serve. Your schedule will be flexible, the work is remote and your boss realizes you are a human with a life and other responsibilities. We have a learning environment and will work with you to take your career to levels you have never imagined. Click now to apply. You’ll be glad you did.
Apply for this position
Please complete the application below. Make sure to actually include a cover letter that discusses your professional goals.
It's probably more important than your resume...