Title: Community Success Agent
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time, Contractor
Compensation: $500 – $800 per week on average (unlimited earning potential), weekly payroll
Location: Orlando, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, Tampa, FL, Atlanta, GA, Augusta, GA, Honolulu, HI, Chattanooga, TN
At Shamrck we know that your experiences, skills, and perspectives are what make you valuable to our team. The Community Success Agent serves as the first point of contact with prospective clients and is responsible for promoting products and services and implementing practices that drive growth. This role is introductory to other sales roles and is an opportunity to move quickly into salaried managerial positions.
What will you do?
- Drive growth by promoting products in our workforce development software segment.
- Serve as the initial contact for prospective customers.
- Engage with local businesses through outside and territory sales.
- Creatively use email, phone or other messaging systems to communicate with clients.
- Craft compelling marketing messages, displays, and events for advertising campaigns.
- Prospecting to identify and create relationships for new business.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Positive and energetic attitude, persistent but not pushy in approach.
- Team player mentality with an appreciation for feedback and coaching.
- Proactive personality, motivated with a desire to win.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, can plan and execute strategies efficiently and productively.
- Previous experience with marketing is a plus.
Education and experience:
- No experience is necessary. 1-2 years of sales experience is preferred but we will train the right people.
- Applicants must live within their corresponding metropolitan area and have reliable transportation.
We are a highly diverse and eclectic team. Our goal is to use big data and technology to minimize the impacts of educational, racial, and economic inequalities our youth experience while preparing for financial independence. We are advocates for the little guy. Here at Shamrck, we root for our team members the same way we root for the kids we serve. Your schedule will be flexible, the work is remote and your boss realizes you are a human with a life and other responsibilities. We have a learning environment and will work with you to take your career to levels you have never imagined. Click now to apply. You’ll be glad you did.
Shamrck Software LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Apply for this position
Please complete the application below. Make sure to actually include a cover letter that discusses your professional goals.
It's probably more important than your resume...