Your privacy is just as important to us so we make sure we safeguard your data with highly productive security protocols.
Last updated November 18, 2020
- Information We Collect and Receive. We collect information about you from various sources and methods, including through the use of the following:
Information You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Information or Personal Data that you provide directly to us. “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” is any information that can be used to identify, either directly or indirectly, a natural person, such as name, email address, contact information, etc. If you chose to pay for the Services, you will also provide us with your payment transaction information including your billing address, shipping address, and credit card information. Personal Information is also information that we can link with other information to identify you. You can generally use our Services without providing us with Personal Information.
Information We Automatically Collect. We receive and store certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with the Services. This information helps us address customer support issues, improve the performance of the Services, provide you with a streamlined and personalized experience, and protect your account from fraud by detecting unauthorized access. Information collected automatically includes:
Usage Data: We collect data about how users interact with our Services. This includes data such as device information, access dates and times, pages viewed, website crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, and unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, and serial numbers
Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our Services, including the type of services requested or provided, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and payment method.
Content Information: We collect content you submit on our Services such as messages and the metadata that is provided with the content.
Below we explain the different types of cookies that may be used on the Services.
Necessary Cookies. These cookies (including local storage and similar technologies) are essential to enable your use of the Services, such as assisting with your account login, so we can show you the appropriate experience and features such as your account information, transaction history, and to edit your account settings. They may also provide authentication, and site security.
Preference Cookies. We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences, and to improve your experience on our Services.
Session Cookies. These types of cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use session cookies to support the functionality of the website and to understand your use of the website—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
Analytics Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Services and how our users use our Services. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Services, the websites that referred them to our Services, the pages that they visited on our Services, what time of day they visited our Services, whether they have visited our Services before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Services more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and which ones might need to be updated.
Unclassified Cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
In addition to cookies, we may use other similar technologies, like web beacons to track users of the Services. Web beacons, or “clear gifs,” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. They are used to track the online movements of web users.
Information We Receive. We may receive information about you from other users, our affiliates, and third parties. Examples of information we may receive from others include, but are not limited to, information received from another service that you link to the Services.
- How We Use Your Information. We use the information we collect, including Personal Data:
To support our legitimate interests consistent with your rights and preferences;
To communicate with you, respond to your requests, or provide you with updates and information;
To better understand our users, their interests, and their preferences;
To personalize your experience, save your preferences, authenticate our users, and provide similar user-experience features;
To develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, and other offerings, some of which may be offered in partnership with other parties;
For security purposes;
For internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis;
To provide services that are subject to terms you have accepted, such as enforcing our licenses, agreements, and terms of service, which may include reasonable monitoring to detect and prevent misuse or fraud and to keep our games fair for all users;
To comply with legal obligations.
We may share information with our third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers, and information technology providers. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Data Processing. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
- Change of Control. We also reserve the right to transfer information about you to a successor organization if, we transfer the ownership or operation of one of our websites to another organization or if we merge with another organization. If such a transfer occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use Personal Information you have provided to us in a manner consistent with this policy. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your Personal Information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
- Security. We take security seriously and has implemented administrative, physical, and technological measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you wish to report a security concern or if you have a question around security, please submit your inquiry to [email protected]
- Access and Your Choices. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. If we make it available to you, you may review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account set up page. You may also send us an e-mail to the email address provided in the “Contact Us” section below to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you would like to discuss or exercise the rights you may have, you may notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
As it relates to the “Information We Automatically Collect” section above, in some browsers, you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust. You can also opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/). You may also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on NAI’s Application.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, such as login information.
If you access any links to third party websites available to you via the Services that are provided by third parties (including, without limitation, any social media tools, plugins, or widgets), you will be subject to such the policies of those third parties. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information (including information related to interest-based advertising), and we are, therefore, not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third parties (or of any websites or applications provided by third parties).
- California Residents. This section provides additional details about the Personal Information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA”. When we say “Personal Information” in this Section, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
We collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described in Section above titled “How We Use Information”, and we share Personal Information with the categories of third parties described therein. We do not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the Personal Information we collect (and will not sell it without providing a right to opt out). Please note that we do use third-party cookies for our advertising purposes as further described the Sections titled “Information We Collect and Receive” above.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California residents the following rights:
Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to request that we no longer sell your Personal Information to third parties;
Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
California residents may make a request pursuant to their “right to know”, “right to request deletion”, and/or “right to opt-out” under the CCPA by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. In order to verify your request to know or delete information, we may require you to provide us with certain information to be used solely for the purpose of verifying your identity.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent’s identity.
- Do Not Track. While some internet browsers offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked, these features are not yet uniform and there is no common standard that has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators. Therefore, we do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to our websites.
- Personal Information Retention. We will retain information required to comply with privacy requests, manage active accounts, as required by law, in order to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. We may also retain copies of your information for disaster recovery purposes.
- Links to Third Party Websites. We may make available certain products or services to you through the Services (including via links to third party tools). When you click on a link to a third-party website from our website, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website’s policies, not by those of Shamrck. We encourage you to visit their websites and review their privacy and user policies.
- Children’s Privacy. We are committed to protecting children’s privacy and to follow the laws, regulations and guidelines in regard to children’s privacy. We do not knowingly accept or solicit Personal Information from a user known to be under the age of thirteen (13). If you have concerns regarding children’s privacy, please contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.